Send emails with ease using templates. Templates allow you to create emails in seconds, allowing you to send quick emails to your clients.
Creating an Email Template
1. Click on "Settings/System" in the left navigation bar.
2. Once on the next page, click on Templates, and choose @Email / Chat.
There are some possible placeholders that will automatically insert information of the dedicated client to the email.
3. To add Placeholders to your template, just select the Placeholder you want to put in your template, click to copy it, and then paste it onto the body of the email by pressing “Ctrl + V” on your keyboard.
4. You can also add images to your template by clicking on Insert and in the drop-down menu, click Image.
5. The first tab named General will allow you to add an image by adding a link or by browsing your device by clicking the icon next to the text field.
Adjust images by clicking on the image once, then adjusting the blue outline. This allows you to shrink or enlarge an image.
6. You can also use the Upload tab to drag and drop an image of your choosing from your device. The image below shows you how to drag and drop an image with ease.
7. Once you are satisfied with how your template looks, just click on “Save Template”. You’re done!
Editing an Existing Email Template
1. To view and edit an existing template, just click on “Select Template”, choose the template you want to view from the drop-down menu, then click on “Load”.
2. After loading your selected template, you will be able to apply any changes you want to make. Be sure to click on “Save Template” again to save the changes you have made.
The Autoresponder feature can be used when you want to automatically send messages to your client/s during certain events/steps in the process. This will help you save a lot of time from doing it manually.
1. On the Email Template Manager, scroll down a little bit to the bottom of the page, and you will see the Autoresponder.
2. You have the option to Enable/Disable the automation for each email/message template by selecting either “Enabled” or “Disabled” from the Status drop-down menu.
3. You can select the Action that will trigger the email/message automation;
4. And select when the message will be sent.
5. Lastly, you can choose the “Dispatch Type”, or how the message will be delivered to the client – whether it be through chat, or email.
6. Once you're done, just click on the “Save Template” button to apply the settings you have chosen. You’re done!