How to Integrate Emails
Integrate all your existing email accounts via IMAP and we will automatically associate client emails to their cases, regardless of which email account they sent you messages. Multi-email support also allows you to monitor all client emails across your team's emails to ensure no communication gets left behind. Once configured, simply go to Client Case Record and any emails associated with that client will be displayed under the Messages screen.
Click on Settings then System in the left navigation bar.
On the next page, click on Integration then Email.
Office 365 (One-Click Integration)
1. Start by choosing Office 365 as your provider.
2. Click on the Connect Office365 button and login to your Office 365 account.
You will be taken to the Microsoft Online login prompt where you will need to enter your login credentials.
3. Once logged in to your Office 365 account, you will be prompted to grant CaseEasy CRM access to your email address. Click yes to continue.
4. You will be taken back to the settings and you should get a "Record saved successfully" confirmation message and you should now see your newly integrated email address:
1. Start by choosing G-Suite as your provider.
2. It is important to protect your account with 2-Step verification before continuing to the following steps.
On the navigation bar on the top of the page, click the tab Security.
You will find a Category named Signing in to Google. If "2-Step Verification" is off, follow the steps on screen to ensure you have enabled 2-Step Verification.
You should see the following once you've successfully enabled 2-Step Verification
3. Your next step is to setup a App Password
To do this, start by clicking the link above.
You may be prompted to sign into your Google Account and then you will be redirected to the App Password page.
Select the app by clicking on the dropdown menu then click Other (Custom Name).
In the textbox, enter the name of the app. In this example we used CaseEasy.ca.
Once you have generated the app password, copy the text in the yellow highlighted box. This will be used shortly.
4. To conclude the Email Integration, determine if the account will be a "Default Account".
Default accounts will be used to send emails to your clients. Only one account can be set as the default account.
Enter the "Email Address", and the "Mailbox Password". The Mailbox Password is just the "App Password" you created in the end of Step 3. Once you have entered your details, press save.
1. Start by going to your Profile then Security, under security you will find a section labeled App Passwords.
2. Once you are on the "Application-Specific Passwords" page, click on Generate New Password.
3. This is where you enter the name of the Application, in this case we have labeled it "CaseEasy.ca". You can label it as you please.
4. Once you have clicked Generate, you will be brought to a page with the password, take note of the password by copying it down.
5. To conclude the Email Integration, determine if the account will be a "Default Account".
Default Accounts will be used to send emails to your clients. Only one account can be set as the Default Account.
6. Start by choosing your provider as Zoho. Enter the "Email Address", and the "Mailbox Password". The Mailbox Password is just the "App Password" you created in the end of Step 4. In the "IMAP Server Settings, for a "Personal Account" enter imap.zoho.com, and for an ""Organizational Account" enter imappro.zoho.com. For IMAP Port Number, both are 993. To learn more about IMAP Settings, follow this link.. Once you have entered your details, press save.
1. Once you log into your Email on GoDaddy
2. Once you have logged in click on Email Server Settings. There will be information relating to Incoming server (IMAP) and the Outgoing server (SMTP) settings.
Incoming Server (POP3): pop.secureserver.net Standard Protocol: 110, 995 (SSL)
Incoming Server (IMAP): imap.secureserver.net Standard Protocol: 143, 993 (SSL)
Outgoing Server (SMTP): smtpout.secureserver.net Standard Protocol: 80, 3535, 25, 465 (SSL)
3. Once you have determined the settings, enter your username (email address) and password (email password) into the settings as shown below. Once you have entered your details, press save.
GoDaddy (Office 365) can also use the Office 365 (One-Click Integration) steps.
Please contact your email service provider to unblock STMP if you get this error message: